The title says it all..I need not explain it to you, guys. Everybody knows Mayweather won by running away from Pacquiao. Err, dude. It's called boxing, not running.
Just like what Ross McCall tweeted:
"Booed in your own city. Speaks volumes."
Despite his loss, I am still proud of Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao. He did his best and I couldn't be more happier. After all, his fights are what unite us Filipinos in the Philippines and across the globe.
Mayweather may have won the fight but Pacquiao won our hearts.
And don't worry, Pacquiao. 'Undefeated' is just a title. You still are a great person and fighter than Mayweather.
However, the only thing that I really despised about the game was the media coverage. Yes, I do know stuff about the media; I'm a media student.
It was beyond belief.
Let's take the commentators and the man who interviewed Pacman and his rude questions. There was undoubtedly huge money behind it.
Sad to say but I think Mayweather just killed boxing tonight. It's no longer a sport. It's become a money-making machine.
No comments:
Post a Comment